10 Best Opening Movie Scenes of all Time (according to Reddit) > 재단문의

본문 바로가기

쇼핑몰 검색

• 재단문의
  • 10 Best Opening Movie Scenes of all Time (according to Reddit)

페이지 정보

작성자 Jerryd Lewandow… 연락처 010-ON-KG 작성일23-10-24 04:46 조회32회 댓글0건

본문

Hey there, buddy! So, as we speak I wanted to talk about something that I'm fairly enthusiastic about - motion pictures! I imply, who would not love a very good flick, proper? And what's even higher is when a movie begins off with a bang and grabs your consideration right from the get-go. That's why I wished to dive into the 10 greatest opening movie scenes of all time, according to Reddit. Let's soar right in!

1. "Saving Private Ryan" (1998) - I have to say, this film begins off with an absolute masterpiece. The opening scene puts you proper in the middle of the chaos of D-Day. It's intense, it is uncooked, and it units the tone for the whole movie.

2. "The Dark Knight" (2008) - Now, here is a movie that is aware of find out how to seize your attention. The opening scene with the bank heist is pure brilliance. It introduces us to the iconic Joker and units the stage for the unimaginable efficiency we're about to witness.

3. "Pulp Fiction" (1994) - Quentin Tarantino is aware of learn how to make an entrance, and the opening scene of "Pulp Fiction" is not any exception. We're launched to Jules and Vincent, two hitmen with some critical attitude. It is a dialogue-heavy scene that instantly hooks you in with its charisma.

4. "Up" (2009) - Now, let's take a flip towards the lighter aspect of issues with the opening scene of "Up". This animated gem manages to tug at your heartstrings in just a couple of minutes. It's an exquisite and emotional journey that is bound to make you shed a tear or two.

5. "Inglourious Basterds" (2009) - Oh man, Quentin Tarantino strikes once more! The opening scene of "Inglourious Basterds" is a masterclass in tension. Christoph Waltz steals the show as Colonel Hans Landa, and you'll virtually feel the suspense oozing from the display screen.

6. "The Lion King" (1994) - This Disney classic kicks off with the iconic "Circle of Life" sequence, and it's nothing wanting breathtaking. The vibrant animation, mixed with the powerful vocals, sets the stage for an epic journey we're about to embark on.

7. "Jaws" (1975) - Just once you thought it was protected to go back into the water... Spielberg gives us one of the crucial terrifying and memorable opening scenes of all time. The suspense builds as you anxiously watch for that first glimpse of the good white shark.

8. "The Social Network" (2010) - Here's a movie that takes one thing as seemingly mundane as creating a web site and turns it right into a gripping drama. The opening scene, with Mark Zuckerberg and his girlfriend, units the stage for the ride we're about to go on.

9. "Goodfellas" (1990) - Martin Scorsese knows how to captivate an viewers proper from the start. The opening scene of "Goodfellas" introduces us to Henry Hill and the world of organized crime. It's gritty, it's quick-paced, and it sets the tone for a wild experience.

10. "A Clockwork Orange" (1971) - Stanley Kubrick's visionary type shines via in the opening scene of "A Clockwork Orange". It's a visually stunning sequence that immerses you in the dead of night and twisted world of Alex and his droogs.

So, there you have got it, my friend - the 10 finest opening movie scenes of all time, in line with Reddit. These scenes range from intense and action-packed to emotional and thought-scary, however all of them have one factor in widespread - they seize your attention and leave you wanting more. So, grab your popcorn and prepare for an unforgettable cinematic expertise!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호 : (주)가림목재 사업자 등록번호 : 137-81-65828 대표이사 : 김기용
    본사주소 인천광역시 서구 누리로 20 대표전화 : 032-565-6223 팩스번호 : 032-565-6230 이메일 : glwood6223@naver.com
    Copyright © (주)가림목재. All Rights Reserved.