Top GUN: MAVERICK Product Placement Vs. > 재단문의

본문 바로가기

쇼핑몰 검색

• 재단문의
  • Top GUN: MAVERICK Product Placement Vs.

페이지 정보

작성자 Chez 연락처 010-DC-VC 작성일23-10-23 09:51 조회34회 댓글0건

본문

The Unique

Selling Point

As somebody who's been obsessed with Top Gun: Maverick since I heard about its revival, (source) I'm sure you can relate to my pleasure. I used to be significantly eager about how the movie used product placement to precise its Unique Selling Point (USP).

The movie selected to make use of two product placements, a Pepsi can and a Rolex watch, to exemplify the principle character's come-again to a new technology of fighter jets and his reconnection with the world. As we each know, Pepsi is iconic in its ceaselessly youth message and (source) Rolex is behind the "Perpetual Movement" slogan. These two perfectly embody Top Gun's USP - the air-to-air fight between previous-college Maverick and the new-college jets.

This use of product placements is a story-telling genius. It gave the movie an extra layer of meaning that went far beyond the popcorn and the common 3D Imax experience. Hearing the 2D dialogue didn't do justice to the powerful feelings expressed by the product placement. They both represented a social context that speaks to every certainly one of us and helped build the main character's journey.

Besides that, the product placements conveyed the USP of the movie in an unexpected and highly effective approach. For example, inside a Pepsi can, Maverick discovered a manner to precise what was in his coronary heart - the everlasting connection between him and the jet. Meanwhile, the Rolex was a approach for Maverick to signify the brand new generation of pilots. That was why seeing him carrying it was so powerful.

The product placements worked on two ranges. It stated something about the movie but it surely also mentioned something about the viewers. It wasn't only a Pepsi and Rolex that have been being advertised; it was your entire movie, its story, its characters, and its message. Undoubtedly, it is this extremely successful use of product placements that made Top Gun: Maverick such an unforgettable expertise.

The power of product placements goes past simply the visuals and sounds. It provides films a special sort of vibe. It's something that transcends the stories and (source) characters. In this fashion, it has the potential to show films into unforgettable experiences. And Top Gun: Maverick has proven that this sort of USP could possibly be enormously enhanced by product placements.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호 : (주)가림목재 사업자 등록번호 : 137-81-65828 대표이사 : 김기용
    본사주소 인천광역시 서구 누리로 20 대표전화 : 032-565-6223 팩스번호 : 032-565-6230 이메일 : glwood6223@naver.com
    Copyright © (주)가림목재. All Rights Reserved.