PH > 재단문의

본문 바로가기

쇼핑몰 검색

• 재단문의
  • PH

페이지 정보

작성자 Andrea 연락처 010-EE-CE 작성일24-04-01 17:45 조회4회 댓글0건

본문

and have sparked their fans' curiosity after teasing a new project while , after she held a meeting with experts at Windsor Castle on the same day as the presenters' visit.?

Kate appeared on Giovanna's podcast Happy Mum, Happy Baby, in 2020 while?Fearne has been a vocal advocate for mental health, making them a good fit for the Princess' work to promote early child development.?

Presenter Fearne, 41, and blogger Giovanna, 37, shared a snap of themselves posing in front of Windsor Castle on their respective Instagram pages yesterday

class="fff-inline"
    data-fff_url="https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/01/26/14/66997859-11679717-image-a-13_1674741656860.jpg" data-fff_person_name="Giovanna Fletcher" data-fff_product_id="1265191"
    data-fff_product_types="dresses,maxi,shirt dress" data-fff_trends="geometric,maxi,pink,shirt dress" data-fff_article_id="11679717"
    data-fff_main_title="Look stylish in shapes like Giovanna wearing ME+EM" website
    data-fff_capped_bodys_first_paragraph="If you're looking for a casual weekend look or something suitable for a weddi..." data-fff_share_url=""
    data-fff_preview_title="Look stylish in shapes like Giovanna wearing ME+EM" data-fff_open_main_overlay_on_hover="false">

66997859-11679717-image-a-13_16747416568

If you make a purchase using links on this page, MailOnline will earn an affiliate commission

Look stylish in shapes like Giovanna wearing ME+EM

data-main-product-id="">

If you're looking for a casual weekend look or something suitable for a wedding, you can always rely on a shirt dress. From pretty florals to bold geometrics, they add value to your wardrobe thanks to their versatility, no matter the print.

If you're on the hunt for the latter, then check out Giovanna Fletcher wearing this maxi dress by ME+EM.

Click the link to snap it up, and you'll get a closer look at the statement geometric pattern, and shirred drawstring waist that defines this satin dress.

Or get the look for less with our edit that includes Frankie Bridge's collection, Tommy Hilfiger and more.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호 : (주)가림목재 사업자 등록번호 : 137-81-65828 대표이사 : 김기용
    본사주소 인천광역시 서구 누리로 20 대표전화 : 032-565-6223 팩스번호 : 032-565-6230 이메일 : glwood6223@naver.com
    Copyright © (주)가림목재. All Rights Reserved.